God fortsättning / Happy New Year to everyone!
I hope that you all have had some time to relax and recharge during the holidays and that you are having a great start to the new year.
Spring term has begun at Internationella Engelska Skolan Bromma and a flurry of work by the school's students and staff is already in process. We have a lot of things to look forward to during the spring term,
- The annual ski trip to Romme Alpin for year 8.
- Eurovision Song Contest - featuring our students singing in Spanish, French and German
- Year 6 Sleepover
- Different cultural events
- After school clubs
- The year 9 PROM and the Graduation
And many other activities that will contribute to the students´s continued social and academic development.
- Respect safe traffic practices. Do not stop your car on the rise at the corner of the school. Hundreds of children cross over the road twice a day. Drop off your child down at the path behind OK gas station at Brommaplan or at the main entrance.
- Respect the school year. There are more than 187 days per year where the school is closed. I urge you to utilize these days for holidays and time away rather than requesting days off when school is in session. Skollagen kap 7, 17§, 18§.
Thank you for your cooperation.